If the holidays coming up make you feel both excited and stressed at the same time, then you are like most people who love the holidays but are worried about:
Exactly how you are going to get everything done?
Why you always get stuck in the kitchen alone?
Not being able to give your kids a holiday they will remember?
How to fit in the joy of the season during your time with the kids and everything your kids want to do?
Spending the holiday alone because your children are with their other parent?
Please join me at The Lovett Center to learn more about Holiday Planning for Stepfamilies, Single Parent Families, and All Families.
For more information, click here:
Tuesday, 11/17/15, 7pm – 9pm, *Please RSVP by 11/14/15
Saturday, 12/05/15, 10am – 12pm, *Please RSVP by 12/03/15
All Families Have Challenges at Holiday Time. Let This Year Be Different!
– Discover a flexible and easy step-by-step, proven method to plan and prepare for any holiday or vacation time that is individual to each family.
– Have great memories and feel good about your time together instead of exhausted!
– Create Holidays that are relaxing AND leave no one is stuck alone in the kitchen cooking or cleaning up.
– Change the patterns that create extra tension and anxiety between family members.
– Move out feeling guilty, frustrated, or in lack, so you can experience the best of every season.
– Manage stressful transitions or exes that up the ante at holiday time
– If you share custody, enjoy your holiday even when your children are not with you.
The Lovett Center, 900 Lovett Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77006
Register at 713-470-9878, ext. 703, $40 per person, $60 for two, Bring a friend or spouse! * Fee reductions available