Powerful Single Parent Wisdom
Do you wonder how life can be good again when everything feels so strange and painful?
- Does it feel like you’re on the outside looking in…because you NEVER imagined yourself in this place?
- Do you worry (constantly) about your children and how they’re coping with all the changes?
- Is it harder than you ever imagined not seeing your kids every day?
- Is their other parent never around, and you don’t ever have a chance to breathe?
- Are you relieved to be divorced – away from the addiction, heartache, or difficult partner you endured, but with your future wide open in front of you… do you find yourself feeling lost, restless or unsure as to “exactly what you need to do” to make sure that you and your children make it through?
- Do you struggle with juggling your work, home, family and personal lives?
- Your ex is driving you crazy – saying or doing hurtful things, trying to be your best friend, or challenging you at every turn. You have different ideas about what’s best for the kids, and you’re scared to death you’ll end up in a custody battle.
- You’re open to dating – in time – but you haven’t the foggiest idea what you are doing, and are afraid of that wounded and needy feeling left over from your divorce.
Are you like me?
I thought I knew what I wanted for my family and myself as a single parent,
but I did not know how to get there.
It is all about how you focus your attention- and how you approach certain issues.
It doesn’t have anything to do with how old your children are, how easy your ex is, how smart you are OR how much money you make.
Single parent life is not just a “waiting place” between your past and your future.
At The Bridge Across, we offer a program that teaches you how to:
- Be happy, confident and how to handle issues as they come up.
- Create and get the support you need when old friendships change, your family is wrapped up in their own lives, and you feel like no one really understands what you’re up against.
- Manage your stress, anger and reactions
- Respond when your children talk to you about feeling conflicted including 2 things NOT to do
- Deal with a difficult ex…and 4 additional techniques for effective communication
- Look for the important things in a new partner that will make all the difference in the success of any new relationship.
- End the cycle of divorce for yourself and your children.
Are you ready to welcome help and take action?
If the answer is YES, this is your invitation.
Program Information: Parent Wisdom” costs $97.00. This complete, step by step, program includes:
- Powerful Single Parent Wisdom Anytime Guide–The single parent strategy guide is 150+ pages, digitally sent, and easily downloaded.
- Dozens of single parent family tools, information, worksheets, and resources to make sure you can put this information into action within the first 30 minutes it is in your hands.
- A template and map for single parent life that makes sense, creates confidence and peace of mind, and provides valuable information and real-life solutions.
- Your own personalized interactive program where you and I communicate with each other as you make your way through the program.
- A self-paced agenda still allowing you the support and attention you need.
- There are 6 Strategies in an easy-to-read anytime format:
- Overview– Learn the highlights of each strategy.
- Application—Discover how the strategy applies to you.
- Practice—How to implement the strategy in your life.
- Articles—Related to each strategy.
- Resources—List of resources to assist you in moving forward.
- Conservations with Jayna–Understand more why the strategy is important with humor, personal stories and insights.
- MP3 Audio Downloads of “Conversations with Jayna” for each of the 6 strategies. – Recorded in a fun, conversational style, you will feel like you and Jayna are side-by-side, talking together.
I packed “Powerful Single Parent Wisdom” with every drop of insight, pain, and humor I collected through my experience and those of every single parent I’ve worked with. It gives you practical, proven strategies for getting your life back on track and finding the real and lasting happiness you deserve. It has been a privilege to work with tremendous, amazing, and courageous single parents.
I invite you to become a Powerful Single Parent today.
“Jayna Haney’s Powerful Single Parent Wisdom is a breath of fresh air. As a new single parent, I was delighted to be swept along with an uplifting and supportive read, not to mention it is chock-full of concrete strategies and resources, giving any single parent the necessary tools to survive and thrive.” — Susan H. Single mom of teenagers
Stop Struggling. Start Living.
To Order “Powerful Single Parent Wisdom” or to get more information about our single parent help program in Houston, Katy, and Sugar Land, TX, you may contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 832-779-2120.
You’re fully protected by my “Feel Better or It’s On Me” guarantee.
I know how valuable the information, examples, and strategies in “Powerful Single Parent Wisdom” are, and I’m confident you’ll start feeling more peaceful and powerful after implementing even just the first strategy. But, in the unlikely event that you just don’t see the strategies working for you, I don’t want you to feel stuck. So, I’m offering a zero risk, “Feel Better or It’s On Me” guarantee.
Simply let me know you’d like a refund and I’ll give you your money back.
Praise for “Powerful Single Parent Wisdom”
“Having been a single parent for more than a decade, I would’ve given anything to have had Powerful Single Parent Wisdom and its strategies as a new single parent. I had a lot of issues with my ex that I would’ve known how to handle if I had the information. Now even though I have been a single parent for a long time, there are also pearls of wisdom in Powerful Single Parent Wisdom that help me now right where I am. Wherever you are in your journey- new single parent or one for many years, this information will make a tremendous difference in your life. Don’t wait, just read it now.”
Ellen C. – Single mom of one son
“Jayna Haney’s Powerful Single Parent Wisdom is a breath of fresh air. As a new single parent, I was delighted to be swept along with an uplifting and supportive read, not to mention it is chock-full of concrete strategies and resources, giving any single parent the necessary tools to survive and thrive.”
Susan H. – Single mom of teenagers
Ben J. – Single dad of two children
“Having been a single parent for more than a decade, I would’ve given anything to have had Powerful Single Parent Wisdom and its strategies as a new single parent. I had a lot of issues with my ex that I would’ve know how to handle, if I had the information. Wherever you are in your journey- new single parent or one for many years, this information will make a tremendous difference in your life. Don’t wait, just read it now.”
Ellen C. – Single mom of one son
“After becoming a single father, I took a class on single parenting from Jayna. I found her teaching style to be effective and the concepts to be useful. Single parenting is stressful and we need all the help we can get.
Jayna’s program, “Powerful Single Parent Wisdom” contains a wealth of helpful information and tools. I believe this material will help anyone looking take the edge off single parenting. If you’re looking for and experienced and encouraging voice, I strongly recommend working with Jayna Haney.”
Chris L. Former – Single father of two, happily remarried for 3 years
“I am a Divorce Coach. I help parents during the transition as they restructure their family from “married” to “divorced”. I am always looking for resources to aid families — especially children — as they journey through one of the most difficult and life-altering events they can experience. I have also been a single parent for sixteen years. I know firsthand how scary, lonely, and overwhelmingly difficult it is. Many of the insights in Powerful Single Parent Wisdom were things I had learned the hard way over the years. And although I’m a “pro” at it by now, PSPW had additional guidance that even I had not learned yet! The wisdom, insight, and guidance offered by Powerful Single Parent Wisdom will help single parents everywhere as they take on the new frontier of rearing children after being divorced or widowed. I know how difficult it is to find the energy and resources to learn something new when you are buried under the demands of single-parenting. You can’t stop and sharpen the saw when you are madly sawing! So if you have the energy for only one source that will help you, make it PSPW.”
“As a single working mother of two, I am always inspired and rejuvenated by Jayna Haney! Her ability to tie practical ideas, spiritual practices and HUMOR into a working ‘game plan’ give me HOPE to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Jayna has a way of making me feel like I am not crazy nor am I all alone. I thank God for using her in such an instrumental way in my life!”
Kim Z. – Single mom since 2001
“Jayna, your comments and insights would have saved me tons of heartache and would have helped me avoid reinventing the wheel. I especially like the calming effect of Jayna’s approach to life, love and exes. Both sides can fly off the handle, Jayna gives you ways to find your way back to the thing which is important — raising the children. With Jayna, we don’t have to feel lonely anymore.”
Tom P. – Single dad for 10 years
“Jayna’s book guides you through the critical areas of being a healthy person as a single parent. I wish I had known of these strategies when I became a single parent. So much I’ve learned along the way could have been handled better, and my children would have benefited from more of my successes rather than so many of my mistakes.”
Kathy F. – Former single parent, mother and step-mother to 8 children
“I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through Powerful Single Parent Wisdom. I wish I had been given a copy when I was first entering the “single parent world” as it would have been an incredible resource for me at the time. However, I found many of the ideas and strategies are applicable even now (years later). It is filled with lots of good points to serve as reminders for how to treat and respond to difficult situations with a co-parent. The wisdom in this book rings true no matter where you are as a divorced parent. I feel strongly that every parent going through a divorce should read this.”
L.W. – Divorced 13 years with 1 son Remarried in step-family
“Powerful Single Parent Wisdom” is a unique combination of useful information. I will use it with my step- and single parent families to educate them regarding the special dynamics of their situation, and to help them create emotional and other support for themselves. The references to “balcony people” are priceless!”
Judy K. Kaplan, ACSW, LCSW, CEAP – Clinical Social Worker in private practicev