Trying to move on with your life after a breakup or divorce?
Ready to commit to a new partner – and want to do it right?
If it feels like your first “happily ever after” took a wrong turn – but you are looking to understand what went wrong and how you can build a better couple life after divorce, we can show you how.
Some say embarking on a second marriage is the “triumph of hope over experience.” We can help you move beyond hope and help you address issues including:
- Learn about healthy partnerships and how they are supposed to work
- Overcome trauma and grief from a breakup or divorce that keeps you from moving forward
- Understand the stages in marriage and how dating affects them
- Learn about who you are now and what you have to offer as a full partner and whole person
- See the warning signs and issues you missed the first time
- Understand the potential issues involved with children, exes, family, and more
- Find a way to learn from all your past relationships to build a future for yourself
- Determine where the roadblocks have been for you and address them, so you can move forward
- …and many more
Finding out whether you are ready for a new relationship – or if your new partnership will be stronger than your first marriage – can be done with focused understanding and knowledge. We help singles as well as partners to be.
Ready to go? Schedule a consultation to learn how we can start working together right away. A free 20-minute initial conversation is available to answer your questions.