Want to improve your parenting and help your children?
Trying to figure out how to help the children – and stepchildren – in your life as they deal with changes in family structure? We work with children and adults to address these specific issues and bring healing to them..
Parents of all types need help understanding and supporting all their children including:
- Build resilience and support for all the children in your family
- Talk with your children about divorce or death
- Identify the best ways to connect with stepchildren (different ages and stages)
- Manage adult stepchildren and children in your stepfamily or single parent life
- Address stress and challenges around the holidays
- Help children understand the confusion about transitions, custody and visitation
- As needed, direct conversations with your children to hear and understand them
- Help your children as they transition to adulthood- from high school to college and beyond
- Prioritize all your children and their happiness and understanding
- Resources to support effective parenting
- …and many more
Jayna provides vibrant and engaging support, knowledge, and content, all designed to help stepparents and single parents connect better with all their children and maintain a harmonious and productive family life.
Ready to go? Schedule a consultation to learn how we can start working together right away. A free 20-minute initial conversation is available to answer your questions.