Struggling with single parent life?
Separation, starting over, raising your children, dealing with your ex or doing it on your own. Add legal issues like child custody, alimony, and divorce – of course you feel like you are in over your head.
We offer proven strategies and tools that are designed especially for single parents. We help you learn how to cope, gain confidence, enjoy your family, and move through your journey with hope and support.
We can help you work through and deal with common single parent issues including:
- Deal with those nagging feelings of loss and loneliness
- Effectively heal trauma from a breakup/divorce, so you can finally move forward
- Manage your emotions of grief, anger, frustration, and concern for your children
- Build resilience for your children
- Create support for yourself and forgive yourself
- Communicate with your ex in ways that really work (no matter how difficult they are)
- Understand and heal your past
- Know when and how to date with children
- Get support for parental alienation or estrangement
- Learn how to talk with your children about the divorce/breakup and the ex without badmouthing or damaging your children
- And many others customized just for you!
Jayna knows what it is like to be in a place a million miles away from where you want to be (or ever thought you would be), lose your dream, struggle, face new challenges, and feel like a crazy person while trying to cope and manage the changes from married parent to single parent. She can help you find your way and build a better life for yourself.
Ready to go? Schedule a consultation to learn how we can start working together right away. A free 20-minute initial conversation is available to answer your questions.